Be your OWN BOSS and 'run the show' but have all the support you will need to succeed! Be able to call the shots and set up to practice to your liking. Assist in dictating policies on which direction the practice will take. You would be performing mostly Clinical responsibilities and some Directorship duties. No prior Directorship experience just have a leadership attitude.
Reside in a warm and friendly community that offers a wide range of recreational activities for the summer & winter: skiing, snowmobiling, whitewater rafting, kayaking, fishing, boating, golf, hiking, biking and allot more!! Enjoy all the amenities that the great state on Minnesota has to offer.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.###.#### or toll free 800.###.#### Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Be your own boss, Hem Onc's & Med Onc's are welcome
- Work as solo but have all the support - 4 day work week
- Mostly Clinical some Directorship duties
- H1 candidates are welcome - non for profit network so CAP EXEMPT
- Full Medical Benefits for doctor and family
- Malpractice Paid
- Loan Repayment
- Pension plan with contribution & match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, cancer, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare