Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Internal Medicine Physician General Internist practice is seeking a qualified physician for CA. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at an outpatient practice in California. The community has a growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm with no weekends. You can expect to see 20 to 22 patients per day. You will work closely with other physicians and advanced practice providers. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. If you're passionate about caring for the underserved, this will be a rewarding job for you. This group has 17 practices throughout California and all are accredited by NCQA as Patient-Centered Medical Homes and they have a reputation for providing linguistically and culturally competent care to their patients.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered $30K medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO plus 8 holidays, $2,500 for CME time, a 401(k) with a 3.5% match, and relocation assistance/sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the fourth largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as America's Most Diverse City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at (Registered Profile Required) or email your CV and references to (Registered Profile Required)
- Outpatient practice dedicated to caring for the underserved
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- 20 to 22 patients per day
- Spanish fluency preferred
- No weekends
- 20 days of PTO, 8 holidays, $2,500 for CME time
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits
- 401(k) with a 3.5% match, relocation assistance/sign-on, $30K loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports