Healthcare - Physician
2355 River St
A medical center located in Vermont is seeking a pediatrician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must have PALS and NRP certification. The facility uses eClinicalWorks EMR. The schedule is 8 am to 5 pm with 24-hour call, and the physician will see 15 - 16 patients per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active VT state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: VT state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: PALS and NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...