A South Carolina-based facility is currently seeking locum tenens breast imaging coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 30 cases per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a SC state license before this assignment begins--any interested candidate can apply.
Locum tenens providers will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 30 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: arrt, cath, cath lab, cath laboratory, catheterization, diagnostic, ndt, radiographer, radiology, x ray