Healthcare - Physician
158 Prices Run Rd
A West Virginia-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens infectious disease physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the covering physician will see 8 - 12 consults per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a WV state license obtain one.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 8 - 12 consults per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...