A facility located in New York is seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with ACLS and PALS certification. The schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 36,000. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 36,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail