There is a new locum tenens general trauma surgery opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. You must be comfortable with trauma and standard general surgery procedures. Your assignment schedule will consist of in-house call. The electronic medical record system is Cerner. As the covering physician, you must be board certified in trauma critical care and general surgery and be fellowship trained with ATLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a PA state license obtain one before the assignment.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC required with fellowship training
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: In-house call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Other Certification: ATLS
- Procedures: Trauma and standard general surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician