We are currently helping a facility in Hawaii that is in need of a cardiothoracic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour coverage and you will see 8 - 16 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a HI state license.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: HI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 - 16 patients per day
- Procedures: No vascular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, heart, hhp, invasive, non interventional