There is a new locum tenens radiation oncology opportunity now available in Ohio. You must be comfortable with IMRT and IGRT. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday, and you will see 16 patients per day on average. The facility uses Epic and Mosaiq electronic medical records. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OH state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Charting: Epic and Mosaiq EMR
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- Varian EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, physician md, physician md do, radiation