Locums Position in WV for Orthopedic Surgeon (Follansbee)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
An exciting locum tenens orthopedic surgery opportunity is now available in West Virginia. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WV state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Procedures: General orthopedics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery
Loading some great jobs for you...