Join a well-established MSG, in a state of the art and brand new clinic setting. 100% outpatient with no call provides great work life balance. This opportunity offers $100,000 in recruitment assistance as well as strong financial incentives. Solo pulmonologist affords great autonomy.
This is an opportunity with partnership potential after 2 years, 3 retirement plans with generous employer participation, and a full benefits package.
Love where you work and live. Voted top 100 towns to live in and top 100 hospitals in the country. Safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and outdoor paradise make this an ideal location for the long-term.
H1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
For confidential inquiries of this or any other positions nationwide, kindly forward your current CV: ...@comphealth.com and call: 954-###-####.
- Brand new state of the art clinic
- 100k in total recruitment assistance, plus relocation assistance
- 3 retirement plans with generous employer contribution
- 20% sleep preferred, but not mandatory
- NO call &100% outpatient
- Well-established MSG clinic
- Partnership potential
- Excellent schools, great quality of life in a top facility, area & low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports