A federally qualified community health care system in Maine is looking for a medical director. Enjoy a nice work/life balance while maintaining clinical competencies. The work schedule is Monday through Friday. You will work two clinic days and have three days allocated for administrative work. If you have had at least a year of experience overseeing/supervising multiple providers this opportunity is for you.
This opportunity has a strong base salary with comprehensive benefits. You will receive health insurance, life insurance, a 401K retirement savings with match, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, please call Nancy Bell at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references in confidence to ...@comphealth.com.
- Multi-site community health organization
- Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule
- Supervise 15 primary care health providers at several sites
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Looking for at least one to two years of leadership experience
- Practice clinically two days a week
- Strong salary - not based on productions
- Visa candidates are welcomed, not cap exempt
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cmo, festival, marketing, mba, newspaper, policies, public relations, relationship, stewardship, university relationship