Medical Director Needed to Grow a Department in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB- (Latrobe)
Compensation: $105,360.00 - $158,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
A multi-specialty group in Pennsylvania needs a medical director to help grow an established and stable behavioral health department. Candidates must be a BC/BE psychiatrist with experience and interested in helping to design and implement expanded inpatient and outpatient programs. Candidates must also possess stellar interpersonal skills with a drive to provide great patient care. The inpatient unit consists of a adult beds and older adult beds. The outpatient practice consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and psychotherapists. Teaching opportunities are available through affiliations where you will mentor medical students, lecture on the student or resident level, and lead hospital-wide rounds. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive base salary with initial base salary guarantee and opportunity for growth along with a medical director stipend. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits, 30 days of PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nikki Bohannon directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Base salary, director stipend, and incentive opportunities
- Multi-specialty group practice
- Design/implement expanded inpatient/outpatient programs
- BC/BE psychiatrist with experience
- Structure of psychiatrist practice is flexible
- No call requirements
- Teaching opportunities are available
- Just over an hour from Harrisburg, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: blood collection, laboratory, medical, medical laboratory science, mlt, scientist, services, sterile processing technician, technician i, technician laboratory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...