An OB/GYN is needed in California. Enjoy a wonderful quality-of-life practice in a great location. Call is only three to four times per month, and never two days in a row. You will be joining a level III FQHC facility. There are teaching opportunities, if you are interested. The current physicians are doing between 150 to 170 deliveries a month.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation/PTO. You'll also be provided life insurance, CME time, a pension plan, and Federal Torte malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an OB/GYN job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact me directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Hospital-based FQHC includes 14 physicians and 5 CNMs
- In-house call only three to four times per month
- Teaching opportunity if there is an interest
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Opportunity for clinic moonlighting
- Additional pay for back-up call
- Health with dental and vision for physician, co-pay for family
- Federal Torte malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, maternal child services, mother child services, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, physician ob