This hospital-based practice seeks an OB/GYN to join their thriving practice in the Atlanta, Georgia area. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. You will be joining three other OB/GYNs in the group, and the call schedule will be 1:4. The hospital does an average of 600 deliveries per year. They have a new labor and delivery department. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Villa Rica, Georgia. It is just 35 miles from downtown Atlanta. Villa Rica has a historic downtown with great shops and restaurants.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Hospital-based practice
- Call coverage will be 1:4
- Located just miles of downtown Atlanta
- Rapidly-expanding community with high growth potential
- Malpractice paid
- Student loan forgiveness
- Full benefits package
- Excellent school and lots of housing options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, gyn, gyn and womens health, mother child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som