We are currently helping a facility in Illinois that is in need of a medical oncologist/hematologist-oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified and have a current IL license in hand.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Clinic and call
- IL license in hand required
- BC required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, hem onc, lah, oncology, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare