- $54,810.00 -76,820.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
A Connecticut clinic is in need of a locum tenens orthopedic surgeon to assist with their program. Assignment shift will be 2 days per week in the clinic with no call, no surgery. Ideal physician will be board certified but this is not a requirement. Covering physician must be local due to the frequency of need.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC preferred but not required
- License: Willing to wait for license
- Schedule: 2 days per week coverage needed, flexible
- Clinic only, no call
- No surgery
- Must be local
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, replacement, surgeon, surgery, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...