Healthcare - Physician
2355 River St
A Vermont-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is 32-hours per week, and the covering physician will see 25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified. The facility's EMR is eClinicalWorks. For this assignment, you need to have an active VT state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VT state license needed
- Schedule: 32-hours per week
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...