A board certified emergency medicine physician with leadership experience is needed to join an emergency department team in Ohio. There is 34 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day. Most sub-specialties are represented and case management and social workers are available if needed. You will be provided with priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts.
This position offers $260 per hour plus an administrative stipend. You will also receive health benefits, a sign-on bonus, CME, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth emergency medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Placing Manager Charles Rodriguez at or email me at and refer to job #.
- $260 per hour
- Administrative stipend
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 34 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day
- Free CME
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician, provider