Emergency medicine physician needed to work in a low volume facility in Virginia. Board certified FP and board certified IM physicians with EM experience will be considered. They are accepting new residents and J1 visa holders can be supported.
This position pays a flat rate of $215/hour and you will be an independent contractor. You will have CME opportunities through the group and malpractice with tail will be covered.
History, culture, and outdoor adventures whatever your mood you'll find just the right activity for you and your family on a weekend getaway. These mountains buzz year-round with plenty to entertain. Explore one or more of the 80 local attractions or join the community in a celebration or festival. The opportunities are endless and always worth an extra day.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, apply now! Call Charles Rodriguez at and email me your confidential CV to manager . Refer to job #
- $215/hr flat rate
- Independent contractor
- Up to $100k sign-on bonus
- 1.7 PPH
- Non trauma designation
- Will consider ABEM, ABFP, ABIM
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an immigration specialist
- Free CMEs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, clinic, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, practice, primary care, provider