A collegial group in Colorado is hiring a family medicine physician. This is a growing practice that needs to hire an additional physician to add to their family medicine group. Candidates with pediatric interest is a plus. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:10 call schedule, or a 4 day, 10-hour work week. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day.
The starting salary is based on experience and you will also receive bonuses based on production and quality. You will also receive loan repayment, medical benefits, 457 retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, PTO time, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For full details, please call Art Moran at CompHealth 203.###.#### or email CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Traditional practice opportunity with light call schedule
- Recent multi-million dollar expansion
- Full support of mid-levels
- Fully integrated EMR system
- Outdoor recreation - fishing, watersports, hiking
- Stable growing practice
- Base salary with full benefits package
- Monthly stipend for student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, family, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md, practice physician, urgent care