A health system located in South Dakota is seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate must be must be board certified in pulmonology and have a BLS and ACLS. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and physician will see 8 patients per day on average.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- Average patient census is 8 per day
- Immediate need until perm is hired
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports