A hospital located in Nebraska is seeking a pediatric emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their facility. Board certification or board eligibility is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply. You should have an active NE license or be willing to work with our friendly licensing team to obtain one.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Pediatric patient panel
- BC or BE preferred but not required
- NE license required or must obtain
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care