SAP Support Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ontario, CA in L.A. North of Orange County
SAP WM Support Analyst or ABAP Programmer - $100K - $110K + 15% Bonus - Onsite Employee Position. Visa applicants considered. NO C2H, NO CTH, No Telecommute, No will rent an apt there and go home on weekends.
* An international outsourcing service provider
* Over 70,000 employees in 40 countries
* We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout the integrated service chains.
* Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and individualized IT services and the direct marketing of media.
* Training: We support our employees by offering regular training or, for more senior employees, attendance at industry conferences
such as SAP TechED.
* Manage SAP incidents, and to write/manage functional specifications between the user community and the more technical IT community.
* Will be the first line of support and work with other business associates to understand the gaps in the current SAP processes and recommend the necessary improvements.
* This will take a solid understanding of SAP, understanding integration points and knowledge of our business processes.
* Work with business users to gather more details on new SAP issues, categorize the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
* 3-7 years of SAP support/implementation experience required. A PLUS
Any of these SD, MM, IM, QM, LES
Mobisys (mobile application), IDoc s (EDI), QM, Testing tools
To be considered
Include the required and plus skills you have, make sure they're on your resume and how you have the right to work in the U.S.
Word Resume only please
- provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...