Constellation Culinary Group, an Elior Company, is seeking a full time Culinary Administrative Assistant to join our team at our commissary in the Bronx. The ideal applicant will have a courteous, friendly phone and front office demeanor, an eye for detail, have a culinary background, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to think independently and see needs that may be available.
Why Constellations Culinary?:
- Great opportunity to work with an extraordinary culinary team.
- Paid Holidays, vacation pay, and sick time for full time employees
- Prompt and thorough response to email, phone calls and verbal inquiries
- Managing week-of menu change process for guests counts
- Maintain event menus in CateXpert as well as complete best practices
- Assis with training, counseling and evaluation of event NY boh personel
- Manage all culinary recruitment, open position postings, screening candidates, scheduling interview time and attending job fairs
- Assist with special projects and research.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior Culinary Experience
- Ability to communicate in Spanish Preferred
- Previous catering experience
- Food Handlers Certification preferred
Requires sitting, standing, walking & bending, as well as occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Constellations Culinary is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...