Data Research / Entry (Part-Time)
Compensation: $97,560.00 - $184,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Consumer Research Solutions, Inc. (CRS) is seeking a part-time Data Research / Entry Analyst to join its team to collect, analyze and enter Powersports, RV and Marine information into the company s database.. The position is for 20-30 hours per week, and requires being in the CRS office in Worcester, MA for a few hours late in the morning every Tuesday and Thursday. There is the ability to work remotely from home depending on work assignments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze, interpret, research and enter pricing, technical specifications and features for Powersports, RV and Marine products
- Meet weekly deadlines
- Proofread and verify product data
- Enter product information accurately into the CRS database
- Demonstrate proficiency with email, Microsoft Word and Excel, search engine research, and saving images in multiple file formats
- Meet CRS standards of 100% data accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Acquire a high-level of knowledge of the variations and unique attributes of the different products within CRS data hierarchy
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong research, analytical, math, logic and proofreading abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Organized and able to work on deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of and experience with industry data preferred
- Associates Degree or higher required
About Consumer Research Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 2004 and based in Worcester, MA, Consumer Research Solutions, Inc. (CRS) specializes in collecting data and developing software solutions for the Powersports, RV, Tractor and Marine markets. From detailed specifications to pricing configuration tools, the depth and accuracy of our data provides a solid platform for both industry professionals and consumers. Corporate website: * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...