Sr Devops Engineer
What qualities we are looking for?
- An individual with a sense of ownership and pride in his performance and its impact on company s success and can work in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple software products and brands across the organization such as www.apartments.com, www.costar.com and www.loopnet.com
- An Individual who is passionate about automating and leveraging DevOps principles, always striving for operational excellence with infrastructure-as-code mentality.
- An individual lives and breathes continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) using latest DevOps tools and innovative methods
- Ensure the health and uptime of critical systems and applications with pro-active monitoring, analyzing metrics, implementing best practices, and strong troubleshooting skills.
- An individual with proactive and go-getter attitude who works well in a team environment as an individual contributor
- An individual who is comfortable in a development and operations role
- An individual who has a thirst for learning new tools, platforms and languages
- An individual who communicates and collaborates well with teams in IT and business organizations within the company
- A critical thinker with good problem solving and time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- An individual Strong communication skills, expresses oneself clearly both verbally and in writing.
- On-call rotation
What essential qualifications and skills we are looking for?
- 4-5 years experience with managing heavy web traffic sites using mass scale architecture with a developer focus
- 1-2 years experience in using Terraform for scripting Infrastructure as Code
- 1-2 years experience with AWS cloud platform
- Configuration management tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience in application load balancing technologies such as F5 LTMs, including management of VIPs, pools, nodes, iRule authoring, SSL offloading.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools in areas of APM, system vitals, synthetics and RUM.
- Heavy scripting support PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Groovy
- Experience with any SQL or No SQL databases
- Experience with configuring Content Delivery Networks (CDN) for performance caching and global traffic management like Akamai.
- Familiarity with infrastructure foundation components of large networks in AWS and on-prem (e.g., systems & network administration, DNS, hypervisors, containers, databases, multi-datacenters).
What is good to have but not required?
- Programming languages / some developer background with either Java, C#, Python,NodeJS
- Experience in building and deploying containers using Docker
- Experience in setting up and managing large container environment using Kubernetes
- Familiarity with PCI compliance and remediation
- Mobile application support (iOS, Android)
- Experience in REST API or Microservices development
- Agile methodologies and working on short sprint cycles
What we Offer
- Company subsidized health care- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401k with company match of up to 4%
- PTO and sick leaves
- Short-term and Long term disability
- Basic life insurance.
- Tuition assistance
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Associated topics: .net, application, backend, back end, develop, devops, matlab, php, programming, software developer