The position is business to business, outside sales. Candidates must be focused on growth. We are seeking candidates who are driven, competitive, hard-working and have a strong desire to win.
A Sales Rep s role is to generate revenue, identify market potential, initiate the sale, close the sale, expand sales in existing accounts, and contribute information to shape market strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles and achieve goals
- Close the sale by addressing customer concerns
- Consistently identify new sources of business
- Meet and exceed challenging sales goals and retain accounts
- Articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree or Military Service preferred
- Transportation Sales experience, preferably small Parcel and LTL freight
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to meet and surpass sales goals
- A pattern of leadership, achievement, and competitive drive
- Professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Competitive Base + commissions
- Home office provided
- Monthly bonuses/annual bonuses.
- Residual commission plan
- Car allowance
- Competitive base salary
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor