- Crawford Thomas Recruiting
83 Meirs Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The position is business to business, outside sales. Candidates must be focused on growth. We are seeking candidates who are driven, competitive, hard-working and have a strong desire to win.
A Sales Rep s role is to generate revenue, identify market potential, initiate the sale, close the sale, expand sales in existing accounts, and contribute information to shape market strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles and achieve goals
- Close the sale by addressing customer concerns
- Consistently identify new sources of business
- Meet and exceed challenging sales goals and retain accounts
- Articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree or Military Service preferred
- Transportation Sales experience, preferably small Parcel and LTL freight
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to meet and surpass sales goals
- A pattern of leadership, achievement, and competitive drive
- Professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Competitive Base + commissions
- Home office provided
- Monthly bonuses/annual bonuses
- Residual commission plan
- Car allowance
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, manager, manager of sales, principal, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.