- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
100 Woods Rd
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Design, code and debug complex software applications.
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
- Participate in software modeling and simulation.
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
- Should have expertise on report server model design
- Good communication
- Generating ADHOC reports
- Strong Troubleshooting skills on the above technologies
- Must be playing a hands on role and should be capable of writing code
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong SQL 5+ years' experience
- Crystal Reports 2013 development experience
- Unix/C-Shell experience
- Experienced in the full System Development Life Cycle (Dev, Test, Prod)
- Proficient in SQL, Oracle PL SQL
- Good in Batch scripting and Power shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Java development is helpful
Associated topics: .net, application, backend, back end, developer, programming, python, sde, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...