Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Why you'll love us
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
* 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren't enough
* Competitive compensation. Be fancy
* Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of \"Je ne sais quoi\"
* Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
* Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
* Travel & reimbursement options. Until jetpacks are a thing
* 401(k) fully vested matching. Basically free $
As Director of the Analytics (AX) team for CRM (Criteo Retail Media), you will be responsible for leveraging the amazing amount of data we have to turn complex business & operational challenges into practical solutions & actionable recommendations with your team of talented analysts. This role is within the Criteo Retail Media (CRM) business unit, in charge of monetizing the inventory of the top retailers in the US (Walmart, Target, Bets Buy) with our Criteo Branded Solutions products. The scope involves both technically rigorous work, including the use of leading-edge data analysis technologies, leadership, and daily interaction with other cross-functional business units as well as external clients.
Criteo's high-growth business model brings both opportunities and challenges. This position involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a top candidate who is comfortable thinking of innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate can thrive in an autonomous environment, and has a strong ability to learn new concepts or technology quickly.
What you'll be doing?
* Lead a team of 3 to 5 senior level data analysts, accountable for transforming data into practical recommendations to drive business forward, to optimize operation processes, to empower our clients through a self-serve (SaaS) solution and to communicate the value proposition to our clients
* Shape the operation of our CRM (Criteo Retail Media) business in collaboration with our Technical Solution Engineering team to reach operational excellence through the extensive set of tools available (Tableau, R, Python, Pentaho, Kettle, or any other technologies)
* Partner with Business Developer team to maximize our marketplace health and performance and to structure the services to be provided to our clients by implementing SLA (Service level Agreements)
* Prepare and deliver performance analysis presentations for client meetings with key insights & recommendations regarding data and performance
* Provide tactical & strategic recommendations to the CRM leadership team around key questions or challenges (pricing, market evolution, product performances, etc)
* Connect and collaborate with multiple operations teams within Criteo to leverage expertise & work product
* Spearhead global initiatives and become a subject matter expert for when they arise
* Develop a strong knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem
What do we NEED?
* Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, etc.)
* Minimum of 5 years of complex, analytics-relevant work experience and expertise (experience in the digital industry is preferred, SQL proficiency is required)
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a manager of a small team (<10)
* A solution-oriented mindset able to structure complex problems and to offer practical & actionable recommendations both to drive business forward or to structure our operation process.
* Passion for translating 'data-speak' into relevant, compelling stories for clients
* Thorough conceptual and practical understanding of relational databases, data architecture/governance, and real-world application of statistical concepts (particularly in a testing context)
* Effective communication skills with clients at Director & VP levels both to build a pitch & to deliver up to VP level within the company
* Effective presentation and public speaking skills with the ability to present and defend complex data analysis, both internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Native-level English fluency a must (both written and spoken)
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
For more information, please visit Find us on LinkedIn and learn more about us at Glassdoor!
* Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the \"Apply\" button you expressly give your consent.
Associated topics: b2c, business, business planning, channel partner, intelligence, mba, sales, strategic, strategy, territory manager