- $79,820.00 -115,330.00/year*
100 Woods Rd
Job Title - Finance Project Manager
Duration- 04 months (Possible Extension)
Location- New Jersey , 08037 , United States
Pay Rate- 65 $/hr
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of highly complex internal projects, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time and budget
- Develop comprehensive schedule and drives progress to plan, proactively managing changes
- Work with vendors and team to establish and achieve project goals
- Ensure that requirements are properly articulated, prioritized and detailed on roadmaps and backlogs
- Identify projects issues, gaps, conflicts, and propose solutions
- Track critical project deliverable with core team and facilitates solutions when issues arise
- Work as the liaison between clients, business leads, functional leads, SME's (subject matter experts), application analysts, developers and other technical team members to assist and document solutions to complex business problems
- Address problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures effective implementation of solutions/changes
- Facilitate and leads large project meetings to drive delivery.
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert in a given area of the organization and provides guidance as needed
- Oversee the development of documentation writing and gathering in accordance with policy and SOX auditing compliance
- Act as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains communication with stakeholders.
- Recommend new solutions and projects in alignment with strategic plans and business requirements
- Demonstrate consistent exercise of independent judgment
- Ability to communicate complicated technical concepts to non-technical Clients
- Write and present effective communications to business sponsors and end-users
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving ability and initiative
- Dedicated to continuous process improvement through feedback loops, coaching, retrospectives, and individual improvement
Functional and Technical Experience
- Fixed asset accounting, planned accounting, etc.
- Experience with PowerPlan / PowerTax/Workday preferred.
- Experience with large projects,integrations, etc.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Impeccable interpersonal/facilitation skills
- Adept at eliciting requirements
- Experience creating BRDs/FRDs/process maps, etc.
- Assertive/able to drive open items to closure
- Productive with minimal supervision
Loading some great jobs for you...