REMOTE PROJECT ANALYST
Employment Type: Full-Time
REMOTE PROJECT ANALYST
Sep 27, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
12 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a resource that can support the VA EHRM Program and the Office of Information and Technology (OI&T) Information Technology Operations (ITOPS) with technical and project analyst responsibilities.
* Provides Enterprise Program Support in development of Microsoft (MS) PowerPoint presentations and other executive reports, weekly status reports, meeting facilitation and action tracking, and project management reporting.
* Coordinates across organization pillars and work efforts.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
* Experience creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data
* Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
* Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
* Experience in project management methodologies, including agile
* Knowledgeable in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs
* Able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations
* Able to analyze source data and effectively present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes
* Experience with MS Office tools, including MS PowerPoint, Word, EXCEL, and Project
* Experience using source data to develop executive-level MS PowerPoint presentations, including development of meaningful graphics and charts
* Bachelor's degree in Business Discipline
* Knowledge and experience in VA processes and systems, including ServiceNow
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Knowledge of information technology (IT) infrastructure management
* Experience preparing financial data and tracking acquisitions
* Experience managing a scrum environment
Please apply online or for immediate consideration, please send your resume to ...@CTG.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Project Management & Administration
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (?16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No
Loading some great jobs for you...