Write high-quality code with readability, efficiency, and maintainability in mind (documentation and unit tests) Actively participate in our scrum meetings work with the team to diagnose and resolve bugs and support requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
Strong verbal and written communication
The requirements below represent the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to successfully perform the duties associated with this job.
REQUIRED Experience & Technical Requirements
· Developing applications in Angular 5
· Experience with AngularJS 2 or higher. Preference is experience in Angular 4/5
· Experience with database technologies including Oracle, and SQL Server.
· Experience with commonly used component libraries.
· Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
· Experience with RESTful services
· Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) and test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS