Academic ASAP Program Coordinator
Compensation: $95,413.33 - $203,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
**Job Title:** Academic ASAP Program Coordinator
**Job ID:** 20869
**Location:** Hostos Community College
**Full/Part Time:** Full-Time
The ASAP Department at Hostos Community College is seeking an Academic ASAP Program Coordinator, reporting to the Academic ASAP Program Director.
ASAP is designed to help motivated community college students earn their degrees as quickly as possible, with a goal of graduating at least 50% of students within three years. ASAP is supported by the City and State of New York, the Robin Hood Foundation, and the Stella and Charles Guttman Foundation.
Bachelor's degree required.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Minimum of two years employment in a higher education setting
- Ability to work with and understand large sums of data, enter and analyze data, and run reports from a centralized database.
- Strong understanding of community college student challenges
- Exception data management, organization and communication skills
- Experience with CUNYFirst
- Advanced aptitude with Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, and Word) and ability to learn new systems as needed; high aptitude to multitask effectively, meet time-sensitive deadlines, and work in a precise and accurate manner
- Exceptional data, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent facilitation skills, including solid writing and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
**CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW**
Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP) helps students earn their college degree as quickly as possible by removing the financial, academic, and personal obstacles that many students confront. Key ASAP program features include a consolidated block schedule, cohorts by major, required full-time study and comprehensive advisement and career development services. Financial incentives include tuition waivers for financial aid eligible students, yearly textbook vouchers, and MetroCards for all students. Further information is available at www.cuny.edu/ASAP.
The ASAP Program Coordinator provides basic operational and analytical support related to a College's ASAP program.
- Monitors and maintains student enrollment and information databases; collects and maintains statistical data
- Prepares reports and surveys using student information and enrollment data
- Collects information to evaluate program/event success and reports results
- Serves as liaison to various College offices to ensure smooth operations and verification of student information
- Creates and distributes marketing and promotional and event materials for ASAP programming
- Assists with the coordination and execution of student activities, workshops, meetings and special events
- Performs related duties as assigned
Assistant to HEO
**COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS**
$45,957 - $51,153; commensurate with education and experience.
CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
**HOW TO APPLY**
Applicants must apply online by accessing the CUNY website at www.cuny.edu and navigate the following links: "Employment" and "Search Job Postings"
Please attach resume, cover letter, and three professional references.
Open until filled - Search reopened
**JOB SEARCH CATEGORY**
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
**EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY**
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...