- CVS Health
101 Olde Field Rd
As an integral member of our Digital UX team, this position is responsible for leading the information structure of mobile web, desktop and app experiences, across multiple portfolios including e-commerce, MinuteClinic, Caremark & Specialty.
The UX/Information Architect is an experienced, well-rounded Senior UX professional who can solve complex business challenges on large-scale initiatives while being an advocate of the user. This position will work with clients to analyze and understand their business requirements while providing workflow analysis, content hierarchies, user interface requirements, wireframe diagrams and documentation.
1. Own the sitemaps and navigational models of the assets delivered by CVS Health Digital and serve as the user advocate within product teams to ensure the user experience aligns with a customer-centric approach.
2. Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences and objectives; studying how users consume content.
3. Plan Information Architecture by studying the strategy and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, dataflow, and navigation.
4. Coordinate with UX Designers, Research, Content Strategy and Project Managers to organize information into interactive experiences; workflow diagrams, journey maps, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps.
5. Validate Information Architecture by preparing prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements and validate by developing and completing usability test plans and studying user feedback. Required Qualifications
8+ years' experience crafting user experiences and Information Architectures. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex mobile and web applications in B-to-C workplaces.
Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and vision.
Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
o Build relationships w/ the business stakeholders, product stakeholders to drive to an agreeable standard of what our navigation should look like across our assets. Preferred Qualifications
Ability to drive consensus amongst differing opinions.
Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners.
Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...