Loading some great jobs for you...
Cycle Construction is currently hiring
Local Class A Truck Drivers
out of Kenner LA
CycleConstruction Company, LLC is a family-owned general construction firm located in Kenner, LA. For more than five decades, we have remained committed to providing excellent service and quality to clients of all types throughout the Gulf South.
Hiring Lowboy Class A Truck Drivers:
We are currently seeking an experienced Class A Truck Driver with Lowboy experience. The ideal candidate has no less than 5 years of lowboy experience (verifiable) in moving equipment, possess' an excellent driving record, is a team player, is safe, extremely reliable, and technologically savvy. Must pass applicable drug test and pre-employment screenings, as well as possess a valid CDL Class A license and TWIC card.
Essential Functions, Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a team player and maintain a great attitude
- Operate tractor-trailer combinations or a truck with a minimum capacity of 26,000 pounds GVW.
- Operate dump trucks and roll-off trucks
- Move Heavy Equipment - (i.e., bulldozers, backhoes, loaders, roll-off, tri-axle, dumpsters, etc.)
- Operate Heavy Equipment Safely
- Material Delivery
- Operate truck and safely at all times and obey all traffic laws.
- Maintain logs and paper work as required (i.e. driving log, invoices, load tickets, etc.)
- Perform daily truck/equipment inspections (i.e. picture documentation, pre-operation walk around , check fluid levels (oil, water, fuel), examining for leaks and wear and tear etc.)
- Perform preventive maintenance such as general equipment cleaning, maintain tire pressure, maintain proper fluid levels, lubricate machine daily, etc.
- Safety Ambassador - ensure proper safety protocol is followed
- Must be knowledgeable of all federal and state transportation regulations and stay current on all future regulation changes.
- Attends weekly safety meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
2 ways to apply:
1. Complete the quick app to the right and if on a mobile device the app is below