- Daiichi Sankyo
- $68,930.00 -163,220.00/year*
18 Brentwood Ct
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary:
The Senior Analyst, ERP Applications is accountable for maintaining and modifying SAP system for various processes supporting the SAP Supply Chain Management, Finance & Human Resources functions (including design, configuration, testing and deployment). Responsible to ensure the system functions efficiently and accurately to meet system requirements, customer needs and deliver optimal and error free SAP solutions. Works directly with key business stakeholders to review, analyze and prioritize business requirements and provides process, functional and technical subject matter knowledge to the design and integration elements of each enhancement or projects in SAP. The position will also be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of Learning Management System (LMS). This individual will work closely with LMS administrators, business users & QA validation team to resolve issues and tickets as well as identify and implement process improvements and best practices.
Scope of responsibilities will include all aspects of one or more of the following support areas (but not limited to): Finance: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cost Element Accounting, Product Costing, Reporting & Third-party Integrations. Human Resource: Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Employee Self-Service, Manager Self-Service, Success Factors System Administration - LMS (Learning) Module, Reporting & Third-party Integrations. Supply Chain: Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, Logistics, Sample Allocation Management Functionality, Reporting, Integration/Interface monitoring and error resolution, Master Data, Direct/In Direct Material Purchases within SCM etc.Responsibilities:
- Cross functional operational support of SC, FI, HR SAP modules & Success Factors Cloud solutions. Learn and understand to monitor background jobs. Identify and resolve failures working with both IT Vendor resources and business owners. Identify and implement process improvements. Learn and be responsible for track 0 and 1 Help Desk tickets. Learn and support LMS tickets.
- Function as resident team expert for all configuration issues within their areas of expertise. Follow all design work and integration testing protocols, change control procedures, standards, procedures and practices in performing required work.
- Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the with ERP Business owners and implementation partners to analyze business issues and develop design documents (for large projects). Learn and analyze SAP requirements and work with a team to identify best practice solutions
- Perform SAP unit and system testing, Learn, understand, create and execute SAP unit test scripts and review results with team members. Learn, understand, create and execute SAP SIT test scripts and review results with team members. Learn, understand, coordinate and assist in the UAT process.
- Prepare DSI ERP Service Delivery documentation (for day to day support tickets). Learn and analyze SAP BRD requirements and work with a team to identify best practice solutions. Learn, understand and develop Finance CR documents along with unit test scripts. Learn and be responsible for gathering approvals for Finance CRs throughout all phases
- SAP configuration and business process management. Learn and document process solutions with special attention to integration points between modules.
- Management of ERP vendors and their resources
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation. Education/Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; in Computer Science or commensurate experience. Master's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Over 4+ years of IT experience.
- Knowledge and familiarity with any ERP system (like QuickBooks or Sage) or SAP is preferable.
- Knowledge supporting cloud-based applications is preferable.
- Highly performance oriented and motivated
- Display initiative to learn and implement latest technology/process improvement methodologies released by SAP.
- Good communication skills and ability to clearly document technical solutions
- Experience conducting meetings, follow up on actions items, next steps until completion
- Ability to analyze problems and learn and deliver proposed solutions in SAP
- Positive attitude and High commitment towards work
- Team player and ability to handle differences in opinions
- Experience working in a validated environment is preferable.
- Strong consultative, influencing and communications skills and the ability to work effectively with internal customers and IT management.
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking, detail-oriented, ability to balance multiple priorities and time management are required skills.
- Demonstrates abilities to learn and apply variety of Information Systems concepts, practices, and procedures. Strong presentation skills. Pharma experience a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and apply IT in solving business problems. Ability to develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Sr Analyst ERP ApplicationsCity
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Associated topics: medical technologist, meter reader, operational staff, pharmacy technician, repair, service support, technical, technician lab, technician laboratory, technician staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...