We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Want to help build the event marketing engine behind one of the country's top and hottest enterprise startups? Are you a passionate, energetic person who can make an impact, win as a team, and is looking to find their #dreamjob?
If you answered yes to these two questions, then we should talk! Datadog is seeking an Event Coordinator to join our growing Event Marketing Team and help expand our presence at various key industry events around the globe. We're a fun, hard working, well-funded team working from New York City. Join us!
* Support the creation of engaging experiences to generate leads that drive our business.
* Help spearhead 50-40,000+ person events such as tradeshows, workshops, roadshows, and curated specialty events.
* Help to manage all pre, during, and post event logistics from beginning to end.
* Manage and track event budgets, expenses, KPI's and ROI.
* Prepare and negotiate various event sponsorships and contracts.
* Experiment with promotions and other outreach efforts pre/post show.
* Work cross functionally with teams to ensure events are on brand, on message, and attracting the right audience.
* Minimum of three years of experience working in event marketing/management, preferably in the B2B technology space.
* Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills.
* Superb project management skills.
* Ability to work in a high performance culture while juggling various projects.
* Organized and strong attention to detail.
* Acknowledged for thinking outside the box.
* Outgoing personality with a passion for events and creating memorable experiences.
* Willingness to travel up to 50% both domestic and international.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.