WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO RECEIVE AS A DEAD RIVER TECHNICIAN:
* Up to $5,000 Sign on and retention Bonus!
* Limited evening on call required
* Relocation reimbursement available
401(k) plan with company matchHealth Insurance including Family CoverageDental and Vision InsuranceLife insuranceShort-term and long-term disabilityPaid time off10 paid holidaysTuition reimbursementEducation assistance for employees and their childrenDiscounts on our productsIn house training facility with live equipment
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM OUR DEAD RIVER TECHNICIANS:
* Masters or Journeyman License
* Experience in Installation, Maintenance and Repair of Residential and Commercial Oil Heating Equipment
* Strong Customer Focus
* The Ability to Work Without Close Supervision
* HAZMAT Endorsement/Propane License a Plus
* A Focus on Safety!
If you have interest in joining a company with a long history of stability and growth, NOW is the time to join us! Contact Immediately!
Associated topics: calibrate, diagnose, field service technician, maintenance, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...