- $130,075.00 -148,720.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
10 Bayside Terrace
Associate, Client Development Director Location: Jersey City, NJ
DealCloud is looking to hire a highly consultative Associate, Client Development Director (Sales) to join its team. This individual should be a seasoned and polished C-level solution seller. It is imperative that the candidate be viewed by customers as a credible executive-level advisor and consultant as well as a business development executive.
DealCloud is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and sophisticated service. We've already made huge strides, but we're just getting started. The target market for DealCloud is the dynamic and growing Private Capital Market (Private Equity, Direct Lending, Real Estate, Venture/Growth, FOF and Institutional Investors, Investment Banks and Corporate Development arms of the Fortune 1000).
What you'll do:
- Drive expected value out of target region/market across various segments of Private Capital.
- Identify and qualify prospects via: targeted networking, internal Sales Development Resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting, and email.
- Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained pipeline of a million dollar in opportunity
- Identify the prospect buying behavior and orient the proven DealCloud sales process for the prospect to drive the prospect toward a decision.
- Engage across the prospect to align the organization around the value of DealCloud.
- Uncover key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to drive Why' the prospect is interested in DealCloud and then demonstrate how the platform solves the prospect's perceived value.
- Facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Draw resources from across DealCloud (services, training, support, and product teams) to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
- Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals.
- Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Close Subscription and Services business of a half-million dollars in bookings across region per annum.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in consultative and value based selling with a successful track record.
- Individuals likely to excel come from sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
- Experience engaging clients in value based sales process.
- Highly motivated, positive, entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
Bonus if you:
- Have domain expertise in private equity and growth capital firms, venture capital, private lenders, etc.)
- Previous experience selling in the private equity or investment banking sector, or working with an enterprise software provider
We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud's deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud's industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.
Are you intensely driven, smart and results focused? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment? We want to talk to you!
Associated topics: banking service, banking solution, collection analyst, commercial loan, loan, loan review, loan servicing officer, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker, personal banker i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...