- $84,970.00 -141,250.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
UI/UX Product Analyst Jersey City, NJ
The DealCloud UI/UX Product Analyst will be responsible for working with the Product Management and Development teams to design and deliver a second to none user experience for the DealCloud Platform. This will involve creating design artifacts for new functionality, ensuring that all functionality conforms to the product style guide and provide a consistent user experience across numerous user interactions. The Product Analyst will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for ensuring an excellent user experience.
What you'll do:
- Design flexible/adaptable solutions that involve large data sets, across a variety of use cases.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Analysts, Developers and Testers throughout the product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Interact with internal and external clients to identify requirements and usage patterns to inform design decisions
- Execute UX initiatives from research thru design & prototyping. Rapidly iterate designs based on collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Produce reusable artifacts & design elements that conform and/or enhance the existing design system & component library.
- Gather information & feedback from product owners, internal departments, as well as clients, and effectively convert into business design solutions.
What you'll need:
- Three to five years of experience in a user experience position. Experience in online and mobile environment is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skill
- Experience designing solutions for web, mobile, and tablet applications
- Experience designing & prototyping with tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
- Portfolio showcasing user experience, interaction, and visual design. Portfolio should include process and outcomes.
Nice to have:
- Previous coursework in computer programming, and/or knowledge of database logic & functionality.
- Experience supporting the design of complex web applications.
We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud's deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud's industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.
Are you intensely driven, smart and results focused? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment? We want to talk to you!
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...