Manager, Cross-Channel Analytics, Consumer - Chicago suburbs:
My client's Marketing Analytics organization is looking for a strong candidate to join a high-performing team supporting Consumer Marketing. In this role, you'll be responsible for delivering analysis, insights, and recommendations to Marketing leaders to drive increased performance and efficiency of consumer-focused advertising touchpoints. You'll use your knowledge of digital, CRM, and mass media data to identify trends in performance and build a narrative around appropriate strategic and tactical adjustments. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual that is never satisfied with the status quo. You will be expected to partner with Brand and Sales Leadership to align Marketing strategies and key priorities while supporting the current and future Immunology portfolio. A successful candidate must be able to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Owning the development, execution, and delivery of marketing mix modeling results to key stakeholders and into the integrated financial planning cycle.
- Identifying appropriate KPIs for cross-channel measurement and partnering with multiple teams to generate reports that diagnose and communicate outcomes and recommendations.
- Consulting on the appropriate methodologies to test and measure effectiveness of DTC-based tactics and ensure standardization and alignment where possible.
- Identifying appropriate customer segments through advanced data analysis and providing recommendations for contact strategies including financial impact analysis/scenario-testing.
- Leveraging available internal and external resources to complete projects of varying analytical sophistication, identify efficient solutions, manage budgets and timelines, and deliver on expected outcomes.
- Combine and interpret signals from multiple data sources with a solid understanding of various metrics leveraged by Marketing.
- Effectively communicate results of complex analytical approaches and influence action to improve brand and portfolio performance.
- Leverage/build innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria (e.g. cost, risk, business impact) and key technical criteria (e.g. reliability, validity, and predictability).
- Partner with MABI colleagues to elevate the use of analytic modeling methods to further optimize Sales and Marketing execution.
- Bachelor's Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis preferred
- Experience measuring the impact of marketing tactics across at least 2 of the following: CRM, digital, web, mass media.
- This position requires 4-6 years of relevant experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies, and 6-8 years of professional experience. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with grade in the following competencies: anticipate future needs, build collaborative partnerships, design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions and coach for greater team effectiveness.
- Familiarity with clickstream and/or DMP/cookie-tracking data preferred
- Familiarity with media mix modeling and/or multi-touch attribution preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required; degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or similar preferred.
- Master's Degree preferred.