Field Services Technician
Compensation: $33,140.00 - $49,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Located throughout the United States and Canada, DecisionOne serves leading companies and government agencies with tailored information technology support services that maximize the return on IT investments, minimize capital infrastructure costs and optimize operational effectiveness.
With more than 1,500 technology professionals and an extensive, geographically distributed network of service locations, DecisionOnes technology and business solutions combine complementary foundation services improving coverage, availability and response to satisfy the technology needs of our customers.
- Installing, repairing and troubleshooting workstations, Printers, Scanners, Routers, & Switches
- Installing and repairing Servers
- Troubleshoot and installing in LAN-WAN environments
- Provide some desk side technical support for hardware and software
- Perform analysis to effectively identify potential problems to eliminate problems in the future
- Maintain requisite technical competence to support the hardware and software
- Install, move, add, and change hardware and related peripherals in accordance with the Change Management Process
- Taking appropriate actions to mitigate or eliminate hardware/software problems
- handle General Territory.
- Standby and travel are a requirement, normally 150 - 200 mile radius
- Perform applicable preventative maintenance, per OEM specifications
Certifications - A+/Net+/MCSE - Cisco Certifications will be desired. Experience with SCO and or LINUX will be a plus as well
- Minimum 5 years of Information Technology Experience in the public sector with organizations undergoing major upgrades to software and systems is preferred
- Experience installing and repairing Servers
- Experience installing & troubleshooting LAN-WAN environments
- Experience installing and repairing & troubleshooting workstations, Printers, Scanners, Routers, & Switches
- Must be available to be on-call per schedule
- Must have excellent communications and customer service skills, and demonstrate leadership and creative thinking
- Must be able to travel throughout the state and outlying areas
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Must be able to provide own transportation
- Must submit to and pass a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol screen
Associated topics: breakdown, diagnose, equipment, field service, field service technician, machine repair, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...