- $143,860.00 -157,490.00/year*
21 Warren St
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Consultant, Strategy & Analytics, Analytics & Cognitive in New York, NY and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Leveraging analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, creating and managing large-scale organizational intelligence, and generating insights that catalyze growth and efficiencies. Participating in various aspects of the full software development lifecycle for software applications, which may including requirements gathering, application configuration design, business process analysis, scripting, code deployments, enhancement validation, triage of defects and change requests, escalations and urgent issues. Evaluating clients' technology needs, developing customized applications and draft technical and functional design documentation. Identifying and mitigating risks in process and technology for client engagements. Developing dashboard wireframes and designing requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations. Developing and maintaining project deliverables for clients for all phases of the software development lifecycle to substantially build the system functionalities. Creating technical and functional specifications, including screen layouts, navigation flows, logic diagrams, data models, process models, and pseudo code, to be used for application development. Identifying and developing metrics and insights based on available data. Developing data models to ingest available data from structured and unstructured data sources. Accepting and processing encrypted files from different Sources of records and processing files for later downstream systems. Validating data with existing in Enterprise data warehouse based on data governance rules and check for sanity and fixing inconsistencies. Creating Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Jobs, to data from upstream systems based on requirements following BI best practices. Developing Structured Query Language (SQL) Scripts for creation of views, tables and procedures for all dependent items.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any), CIS, MIS, or a related field.
* One year of experience in the offered position or a position in a related occupation.
* Must have one year of experience with:
* Identifying and developing metrics and insights based on available data;
* Developing data models to ingest available data from structured and unstructured data sources;
* Accepting and processing encrypted files from different Sources of records and processing files for later downstream systems;
* Validating data with existing in Enterprise data warehouse based on data governance rules and check for sanity and fixing inconsistencies;
* Creating Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Jobs, to data from upstream systems based on requirements following BI best practices;
* Developing Structured Query Language (SQL) Scripts for creation of views, tables and procedures for all dependent items.
* 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XGGS19FC0419NYC2
Associated topics: business, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consult, consultant, information technology consultant, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.