Manager – Airport Customer Experience Ambassador and Auditing - West
United States, Utah, Salt Lake City
Corporate Real Estate
Ref #: 1969
LinkedIn Tag: LI-#CNP1
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
CRE is seeking an accomplished individual for a new position, Manager, Airport Customer Experience Ambassador and Auditing. This individual will manage internal as well as external supplier partner performance as it relates to customer-facing airport facility condition and cleanliness through the use of metrics, data, analytics, scorecards and monthly performance reviews. Our goal with this new function is to align the condition of Delta’s airport facilities with our premium brand and drive accountability and consistency across our airport network to ensure that Delta's airport facilities provide a best-in-class customer experience.
· Support the start-up of the airport condition and cleanliness audit program across the West region
· Develop relationships with Delta ACS station leadership as well as airport leadership to drive accountability on airport facility standards
· Align facility maintenance and janitorial scopes of work across our hubs and strategic locations to ensure we are employing best in class standards and equipment
· Create scorecards to the station level and provide active support to airport station leaders
· Assist in Delta supplier performance management through the use of metrics, data and analytics
· Utilize measures within the SLA construct as necessary to demand performance
· Manage Delta airport/supplier relationships at various levels that lead to expected performance
· Must have the ability to multitask and manage projects from inception to completion.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
College Degree (Associates or higher) required.
Must have 3-5 years of work experience.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organizational and administrative skills, and be capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
Should be a results oriented individual capable of meeting or exceeding deadlines with an attention to detail.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings through this site, apply for jobs through Delta’s online system, or at any point in the selection process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please click here