- Delta Healthcare Providers
- $87,380.00 -118,900.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
101 Olde Field Rd
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- OT need on Martha's Vineyard Island
- Housing provided by the hospital
- Outpatient setting, must have Hands experience, but CHT is not required
- Great pay package, 40 hours guaranteed
- ASAP start, but willing to be flexible for the right Candidate
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...