Loading some great jobs for you...
Reporting to the General Manager and Restaurant Manager, the Server greets, seats, and services
guests in a friendly and courteous manner, takes and delivers orders, suggestively sells, receives payment, and assists other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction. Responds toand addresses guests concerns in a timely and courteous manner. Exhibits Denny's Guiding Principleswhen interacting with others.
Key Business Areas
A \"Key Business Area\" is an area of performance in which the Server must be successful to meet theiraccountabilities. Successful results in Denny's Key Business Areas are supported by the following
behaviors or actions:
Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
Must be able to pass all required tests and training requirements for the position
Must be able to work in a team environment
Meets Denny's uniform and grooming standards and maintains them throughout the shift Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, and weekends
Possesses excellent guest service skills
Possesses basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
Must be dependable and able to learn basic tasks and follow instructions
Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others
Minimum age requirement of 21 in restaurants that free pour alcoholic beverages
Denny's Guiding Principles
1. Guests First-They're more than just customers or consumers. They are our guests and we invite them into our
homes with open arms. They are the very reason why we are in business and the center of everything we do.
2. Embrace Openness-Open means so much more than just being open for business 24/7. It means being open to all people, appetites and budgets. It says we are open-minded and open to new ideas. Honest, warm and inviting. Open is the way we think and act every hour of every day.
3. Proud of Our Heritage-We are the classic American diner and proud of everything that means. Since 1953, we have served quality food and healthy portions at a fair price. No matter where we are, our light is always on inviting guests around the world to a place where everyone is welcome.
4. Hungry to Win-At Denny's, we are constantly looking ahead. We are always moving, striving for more, hungry for
greatness. We are open to fresh, innovative thinking. We believe we will succeed through teamwork, accountability and pushing the boundaries of ourselves and our Brand.
5. The Power of We-Our Denny's family is our most important asset. We trust, support and respect each other and work together for the greater good. We recognize the contributions of all and empower each andevery one of us to achieve great things. Together, we will celebrate our successes and have fun doing it.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed
by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
Denny's or the franchise owner may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of Denny's or the franchise owner with or without notice.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...