The purpose of this role is to implement the Global HR Business Plan through its alignment with regional business strategy. This role is also responsible for the engagement and implementation of the People Management Information (MI) strategy to create clear insights from the complex and good quality people data to drive people performance and measurement based decisions / choices
HR Process and Project Management
Purpose of the job:
The Global HR Effectiveness Team is responsible for the process framework to enable standardization, optimization and simplification within DAN's core business and HR functions.
As Process Lead you will have the primary responsibility for active management of assigned HR functional processes (performance management, rewards and learning), HR Effectiveness continuous improvement projects & deliverables globally and will work to enhance the process standardization & CI culture and deliver value in the organisation.
You will partner with both the Global HR Effectiveness Team & Market HR/ Business Teams including our outsourced partners where applicable to promote and deliver best practices and standardization across our geographies, markets and brands.
Essential to your success in achieving your objectives will be your ability to build strong, and appropriate, stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, developing networks through process & local communities.
The scope of the role will cover the AMER in sharing best practices and providing support in development of the process standards & CI culture across the regions.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Engage with stakeholders, Global process owners, and work with Change & engagement teams, Service Management teams & Global HR Systems to advise & drive significant influence on upstream and downstream process redesign to drive end to end process effectiveness
* Facilitate solution based working sessions among key stakeholders to drive & deliver successful end-to-end process improvements
* Initiate and drive continuous improvement projects, including reviewing and prioritizing continuous improvement suggestions from within the local markets and the outsourcing service providers ? all to achieve the maximization of HR Investments in Technology Platforms (Workday, Salesforce.com)
* Work with the people service hubs transformation where applicable, regional HR and Country HR operations teams as key contact and manage all improvement processes within HR operations
* Develop and implement a service-led continuous improvement culture to achieve high levels of stakeholder service
* Assist in embedding of changes to business as usual processes, including update of process maps, Standard Operating Procedures, and performance indicators.
* Implement a Performance Management framework ensuring it is maintained, including metrics, and targets as needed to ensure process changes are implemented and maintained to ensure ongoing high level and consistence of service
* Drive end to end process transformation program across HR and Business teams, including successful development of key tools & new value-added capabilities required to maximize value
* Provide functional support and put business cases together applicable to CI opportunities
* Support the Regional Lead in resolving escalated issues in accordance with the applicable governance escalation procedures ? via direct involvement in issue resolution and identification of opportunities in the process.
* Work with Global Process Leader/s on deployed CI solutions to drive standardization and best practice into end to end business processes, including the adoption of Lean approaches within the different regions
Skills and Abilities
* Managing process workshop and clear written and verbal communication skills
* Build a culture of process efficiency and effectiveness and drive results through use of lean 6 sigma methodologies
* Strong influencing skills that deliver collaborative outcomes
* Capable of managing complex, fast moving, multi market projects that deliver significant business impact
* A clear focus on delivering positive customer outcomes & experiences
* Comfortable managing ambiguity
* Undertakes works that attains the highest degree of quality
* An attention to detail yet able to articulate key messages to senior stakeholders
Knowledge and Qualifications
* Preferred graduate level qualification with some exposure to HR processes (experience or qualification) with proven experience to manage continuous improvement projects
* Significant experience in delivering continuous improvement opportunities across various business units or functions
* Proven experience managing end-to-end processes utilizing LEAN Six Sigma methodologies across both HR and non-HR processes that have achieved process standardisation, process simplification or automation and has achieved significant business impact
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills specifically: influencing, collaboration, quality focused and relationship building skills with both Senior Management and non-HR staff
* Proven experience of successful collaboration with HR and non-HR teams
* 3+ years working experience with business process improvements within HR or non-HR functions across multiple markets and preferably global/ wider regional exposure
* Significant experience in delivering the project management requirements to support continuous improvement initiatives
* Experience within the media sector industry is preferred
* Fluent English language skills -written and verbal.
Dentsu Aegis Network