iProspect is the first truly global digital marketing agency, with 4,300+ employees in 93 offices across 55 countries. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client's business objectives.
Our global reach, in-depth knowledge of diverse local markets, and expertise produce award-winning, performance-based marketing strategies for leading brands such as General Motors, Hilton, Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, and many others. In 2017, iProspect was named a leader in Forrester Research Inc.'s \"The Forrester Wave\" Report for search marketing agencies. iProspect has also been listed as the \"Best Agency for Performance Marketing\" by iMedia three years in a row, MediaPost's 2015 Search Agency of the Year and iMedia's Best Agency for Search.
Sr. Associate, Paid Search
Due to incremental growth, iProspect is looking for a Senior Associate, Paid Search. The Senior Associate, Paid Search is responsible for facilitating all day-to-day operations through data extraction, budget management, ongoing optimizations, account monitoring, and assisting with strategic initiatives. The purpose of this role is to support the team with flawless execution in a timely manner.
* Monitor and optimize campaigns to performance goals
* Provides insights on campaign and industry trends; present as needed
* Create and interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
* Ensure campaigns utilize best PPC practice guidelines
* Assist with planning and executing PPC campaigns; account setup, uploading keywords, ad creatives and ad extensions, strategy and tactical development, and organization
* Generate raw data to produce performance reports on a timely basis
* Attend and contribute to weekly calls and meetings
* Build strong relationships across PPC and Client Services teams
* Knowledge of Search Engine's platforms and third party tools
* High level attention to detail
* Thorough knowledge of excel
* AdWords, Bing and Gemini certifications
* Strong project management & organizational skills
* Excellent, pro-active communication skills both written and verbal
* High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation