Debt Syndicate Trading Assistant - Analyst
Job ID: 3188530 Full/Part-Time: Full-time Regular/Temporary: Regular Listed: 2019-03-27 Location: New York, United States of America
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the \"EEO is the Law\" poster and pay transparency statement.
Job Title: Debt Syndicate Trading Assistant
Corporate Title: Analyst
Location: New York, NY
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
The Debt Syndicate Trading Assistant position requires you to be detail oriented, dedicated and proactive professionals with a naturally inquisitive nature and the ability to handle high pressure situations at times.
The position itself is a dynamic one, with day to day workflow dependent on near term Deutsche Bank pipeline of bond mandates, entwined with longer term strategic regulatory and operations projects including technological advances.
* Responsible for managing the booking of all Syndicate New Issue trading activity and related UST hedging tickets using our proprietary DBSyndicate e-Ticketing platform and our Bloomberg trading book platform
* Liase and coordinate with syndicate operations for all new issue set ups and settlements
* Responsible for monitoring and resolving any and all trades that are failing post s/d
* Manage new issue deal set-up process on DBSyndicate e-book platform
* Work closely with the desk to coordinate the final settlement new issue deal process
* Responsible for coordinating all deal regulatory reporting requirements
* Reconcile Daily & Monthly P&L with desk and provide EOD communication with various internal groups including Business Area Controlling
* Communicate with DCM personnel to manage P&L daily flashing
* Reconcile EOD positions and appropriate reporting of such as required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
* Familiarity with Bloomberg, particularly TOMS trading book/workstation functionality
* Basic understanding of bond markets and risk
* Strong communication skills
* Series 7 & 63
As one segment of the Corporate & Investment Bank, our Corporate Finance business provides the full range of products and services of a leading global investment bank. Our clients include large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies and financial sponsors.
We recognise that selecting the right investment banking partner can be the key to a company's success. Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high-quality client solutions: both buyside and sellside Mergers & Acquisitions and restructuring advisory - and capital raising services.
We are able to advise on innovative cross-border and regional transactions in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Associated topics: analyst, business, business intelligence, consult, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, guidance, investment analytics, refinement, strategy